Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AtomicList::Load while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance
Crash while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance. It happens only with specific camera positions and models.
1. Open attached project
2. Open Design_TestsA scene
3. In quality settings, make sure that shadow distance is high enough (10000)
4. Select camera object
5. Turn on Occlusion window
6. Untick the "Occlusion culling" checkbox from the scene debug visualisation in frame tool.
7. Observe the bug. Unity crashes
What should happen: occlusion culling is turned off.
What happens: Unity crashes.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0a5
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b5
Backported to: 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website