Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash in AtomicList::Load while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance
Crash while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance. It happens only with specific camera positions and models.
1. Open attached project
2. Open Design_TestsA scene
3. In quality settings, make sure that shadow distance is high enough (10000)
4. Select camera object
5. Turn on Occlusion window
6. Untick the "Occlusion culling" checkbox from the scene debug visualisation in frame tool.
7. Observe the bug. Unity crashes
What should happen: occlusion culling is turned off.
What happens: Unity crashes.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0a5
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b5
Backported to: 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded