Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AtomicList::Load while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance
Crash while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance. It happens only with specific camera positions and models.
1. Open attached project
2. Open Design_TestsA scene
3. In quality settings, make sure that shadow distance is high enough (10000)
4. Select camera object
5. Turn on Occlusion window
6. Untick the "Occlusion culling" checkbox from the scene debug visualisation in frame tool.
7. Observe the bug. Unity crashes
What should happen: occlusion culling is turned off.
What happens: Unity crashes.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0a5
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b5
Backported to: 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser