Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AtomicList::Load while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance
Crash while turning off occlusion culling with high shadow distance. It happens only with specific camera positions and models.
1. Open attached project
2. Open Design_TestsA scene
3. In quality settings, make sure that shadow distance is high enough (10000)
4. Select camera object
5. Turn on Occlusion window
6. Untick the "Occlusion culling" checkbox from the scene debug visualisation in frame tool.
7. Observe the bug. Unity crashes
What should happen: occlusion culling is turned off.
What happens: Unity crashes.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a3, 5.6.0a4, 5.6.0a5
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0b9, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b5
Backported to: 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System