Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AnimationClipPlayable::ProcessAnimationTargetMatchPass when dragging fbx to Animation preview window
1. Import attached project.
2. In Project, select "BlankClip".
3. Drag "BoxUnityChan" into the preview window in Inspector.
Expected result: BoxUnityChan is available for preview.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2017.1.0b5
Not reproducible in: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
Note: In 5.6, preview window does not crash, but seems to be corrupted. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View