Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash in AnimationClipPlayable::ProcessAnimationTargetMatchPass when dragging fbx to Animation preview window
1. Import attached project.
2. In Project, select "BlankClip".
3. Drag "BoxUnityChan" into the preview window in Inspector.
Expected result: BoxUnityChan is available for preview.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2017.1.0b5
Not reproducible in: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
Note: In 5.6, preview window does not crash, but seems to be corrupted. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"