Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AnimationClipPlayable::ProcessAnimationTargetMatchPass when dragging fbx to Animation preview window
1. Import attached project.
2. In Project, select "BlankClip".
3. Drag "BoxUnityChan" into the preview window in Inspector.
Expected result: BoxUnityChan is available for preview.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2017.1.0b5
Not reproducible in: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
Note: In 5.6, preview window does not crash, but seems to be corrupted. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made