Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AnimationClipPlayable::ProcessAnimationTargetMatchPass when dragging fbx to Animation preview window
1. Import attached project.
2. In Project, select "BlankClip".
3. Drag "BoxUnityChan" into the preview window in Inspector.
Expected result: BoxUnityChan is available for preview.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2017.1.0b5
Not reproducible in: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
Note: In 5.6, preview window does not crash, but seems to be corrupted. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.