Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crash in AnimationClipPlayable::ProcessAnimationTargetMatchPass when dragging fbx to Animation preview window
1. Import attached project.
2. In Project, select "BlankClip".
3. Drag "BoxUnityChan" into the preview window in Inspector.
Expected result: BoxUnityChan is available for preview.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible in: 2017.1.0b5
Not reproducible in: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0p4
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b1
Note: In 5.6, preview window does not crash, but seems to be corrupted. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()