Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2018.4, 2019.1
Crash in AnimationBlendTreePlayable::PropagateStateMachineInfoToChildClips when unloading asset bundle
1. Open attached project
2. Go to Tools> Build Window
3. Click on "Build Asset Bundle and Play"
4. Press "A" on the keyboard
Actual result: Unity editor crashes
Expected result: Unity editor does not crash
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1; 2018.3.5f1; 2019.1.0b2; 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible: 2017.4.20f2
Can't check on 2018.2 due to package C:/Users/martyna/AppData/Local/Unityemail@example.com/Editor/Sources/Services/Upm/UpmBaseOperation.cs(34,43): error CS1061: Type `UnityEditor.PackageManager.PackageInfo' does not contain a definition for `author' and no extension method `author' of type `UnityEditor.PackageManager.PackageInfo' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
From 2018.3.0a1 till 2018.3.0b1 everything is irresponsive. ( In the play mode nothing happens when you press "A". Normally if you would press D or B it will show in console debug log doesn't crash. In this case, there is nothing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container