Search Issue Tracker
Crash in aligned_free when entering Play Mode if Vuforia is set as preferred VR SDK
1. Open a new project;
2. Go to Player Settings (Edit > Project Settings > Player);
3. In XR Settings, check Virtual Reality Supported;
4. Set Vuforia as the preferred VR SDK;
5. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: Editor does not crash.
Actual result: Editor crashes when entered Play mode and Vuforia is preferred VR SDK.
Reproduced on version: 2017.2.0b2.
Note: Vuforia is integrated into Unity since 2017.2.b02.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked
- TMP_SpriteAsset sprite icons don't match the name when initially opening the project