Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Crash] GetAutomaticFormat("Tizen") causes TextureImporter::FormatAndUsageFromParameters on certain texture formats
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. In the menu, click BugReport -> GetAutomaticFormat(Tizen)
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3
Note: The crash occurred when Texture importer settings were overridden for Tizen, and the format was RGB Compressed DXT1, RGBA Compressed DXT5, RGB Crunched DXT1, RGBA Crunched DXT5.
Crash does not occur with RGBA 16 bit, RGBA 32 bit formats
Note #2: Crash does not occur if you do not have Tizen support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze