Search Issue Tracker
[Crash] GetAutomaticFormat("Tizen") causes TextureImporter::FormatAndUsageFromParameters on certain texture formats
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. In the menu, click BugReport -> GetAutomaticFormat(Tizen)
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3
Note: The crash occurred when Texture importer settings were overridden for Tizen, and the format was RGB Compressed DXT1, RGBA Compressed DXT5, RGB Crunched DXT1, RGBA Crunched DXT5.
Crash does not occur with RGBA 16 bit, RGBA 32 bit formats
Note #2: Crash does not occur if you do not have Tizen support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback