Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Crash] GetAutomaticFormat("Tizen") causes TextureImporter::FormatAndUsageFromParameters on certain texture formats
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. In the menu, click BugReport -> GetAutomaticFormat(Tizen)
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3
Note: The crash occurred when Texture importer settings were overridden for Tizen, and the format was RGB Compressed DXT1, RGBA Compressed DXT5, RGB Crunched DXT1, RGBA Crunched DXT5.
Crash does not occur with RGBA 16 bit, RGBA 32 bit formats
Note #2: Crash does not occur if you do not have Tizen support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated