Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Crash] GetAutomaticFormat("Tizen") causes TextureImporter::FormatAndUsageFromParameters on certain texture formats
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. In the menu, click BugReport -> GetAutomaticFormat(Tizen)
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3
Note: The crash occurred when Texture importer settings were overridden for Tizen, and the format was RGB Compressed DXT1, RGBA Compressed DXT5, RGB Crunched DXT1, RGBA Crunched DXT5.
Crash does not occur with RGBA 16 bit, RGBA 32 bit formats
Note #2: Crash does not occur if you do not have Tizen support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode