Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Crash] GetAutomaticFormat("Tizen") causes TextureImporter::FormatAndUsageFromParameters on certain texture formats
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project
2. In the menu, click BugReport -> GetAutomaticFormat(Tizen)
3. Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f1, 5.5.0f3
Note: The crash occurred when Texture importer settings were overridden for Tizen, and the format was RGB Compressed DXT1, RGBA Compressed DXT5, RGB Crunched DXT1, RGBA Crunched DXT5.
Crash does not occur with RGBA 16 bit, RGBA 32 bit formats
Note #2: Crash does not occur if you do not have Tizen support installed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save