Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a23
Crash during build process (ShaderKeywordFilter.SettingsNode.GatherFilterData)
1. Every time we attempt to build our project after upgrading from 2022.2.0b9 to 2022.2.0b15, the build process crashes 100% after the first log call to "Compiling shader ...", with a stack overflow resulting from a ShaderKeywordFilter.
2. Unfortunately I have been unable to reproduce the crash in a standalone/smaller project, such as the URP template, these seem to build fine, so it is something about our project specifically. Unfortunately the project is 30Gb+, with external custom package dependencies, so not an easy thing to supply for external testing.
1. Create a new URP project using the sample scene
2. Add the attached LensFlareRendererFeature.cs to the Assets folder.
3. Select the "UniversalRenderer" asset under "Settings" folder.
4. Add a new renderer feature "Lens Flare Renderer Feature".
5. In the "Asset" of the field select "Universal Renderer" asset.
6. Build the player.
Expected: build completes successfully.
Actual: Editor crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element
- [Linux] Mouse escapes the application window when using CursorLockMode.Locked
- Undo shortcut doesn't work when reverting values in the Increment Snapping toolbar
- [UIToolkit] Button style of List View are displayed as mouse is hovering over them when created in Overlay