Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CEF] TypeError: undefined is not a function. Crash!!! Crash after closing Unity while Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity and select the attached project (On disk).
2. Open "Services" Window and make sure both Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled for that Project.
3. Exit Unity and notice Bug Reporter appears.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible: 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`