Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CEF] TypeError: undefined is not a function. Crash!!! Crash after closing Unity while Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity and select the attached project (On disk).
2. Open "Services" Window and make sure both Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled for that Project.
3. Exit Unity and notice Bug Reporter appears.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible: 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project