Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CEF] TypeError: undefined is not a function. Crash!!! Crash after closing Unity while Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity and select the attached project (On disk).
2. Open "Services" Window and make sure both Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled for that Project.
3. Exit Unity and notice Bug Reporter appears.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible: 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)