Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[CEF] TypeError: undefined is not a function. Crash!!! Crash after closing Unity while Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity and select the attached project (On disk).
2. Open "Services" Window and make sure both Cloud Build and Collaborate are enabled for that Project.
3. Exit Unity and notice Bug Reporter appears.
Reproducible: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0b20
Not reproducible: 5.5.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player