Search Issue Tracker
Crash after building a scene in 'Curved UI' A$ package
1. What happened
Building '02 Visor' scene for 'Curved UI - ...' Asset Store package (https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53258) - Editor crashes after build completion.
This is a regression from 2017.1
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
To repro from start:
- New project
- Import 'Curved UI - VR Ready Solution...' package from A$
- Open scene '02 Visor.unity' from Curved UI > Demo Scenes
- Open build settings
>>> Build completes OK, but the crash occurs within 1-2 seconds afterward.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1