Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
UI Mask component crashes editor after you Build & Run
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project (reduced) or user attached project
2. Build and run for windows
3. Build will run, editor crashes
Expected: Building and running doesn't cause an editor crash
Actual: After build finishes and is run, the editor crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0b5,
Regression itnroduced in: 2017.2.0b1
Doesn't reproduce on: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.3f1
Note: Disabling Canvas -> MenuPanel-> RoomList Gameobjects "Mask (Script)" Component, prevents the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default