Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
[CPU PLM] Baked shadow angle is not taken into account for indirect bounce
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Monuments and Obelisks project and open MonumentsAndObelisks scene
2. In the Lighting Settings, make sure that Progressive CPU lightmapper is selected
3. Bake scene lighting
4. Notice bright spot artifacts in the place where floor and wall meshes meet
- Reproduces in: 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a7
- Does not reproduce in GPU PLM and Enlighten
- Only reproduces with baked and mixed lights
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone