Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
[CPU PLM] Baked shadow angle is not taken into account for indirect bounce
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download Monuments and Obelisks project and open MonumentsAndObelisks scene
2. In the Lighting Settings, make sure that Progressive CPU lightmapper is selected
3. Bake scene lighting
4. Notice bright spot artifacts in the place where floor and wall meshes meet
- Reproduces in: 2018.2.2f1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a7
- Does not reproduce in GPU PLM and Enlighten
- Only reproduces with baked and mixed lights
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown