Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[CPU PLM] Cast Shadow flags in the Mesh Renderer Component are ignored
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download EnterTheRoom project
2. Open HDRITest01 scene (Assets > _Project > Scenes > TestScenes)
3. Make sure that Progressive CPU is set as a lightmapping backend
4. Select Room_Window_Glass and uncheck Static flag
5. Bake the lighting
6. Notice that all environment light is partially occluded by the curtains, despite that Cast Shadows flag is unchecked
- Only reproduces with CPU PLM; GPU PLM is unaffected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy