Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.3.X, 2023.2.X, 2023.3.X
Coverage API returns relative paths for package source files
Steps to reproduce:
# Open attached project "coverage_api_relative_paths.zip"
# In top menu, click Repro/RunCoverage
# Check console:
Running from file in Assets folder
Running from file in Packages folder
Actual result: returned path for PackageCode.cs is relative.
Expected result: returned path for PackageCode.cs is full.
Reproduced with: 2021.3.32f, 2022.3.9f1, 2023.2.0f1, 2023.3.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP