Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Could not extract GUID in text file at line" error without file name when importing prefab
1. Open new project
2. In Project window, import attached file "GUID.prefab"
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: All GUID errors are "Could not extract GUID in text file Assets/Scenes/GUID.prefab at line <...>"
Actual result: Some GUID errors are "Could not extract GUID in text file at line <...>"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats