Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
"Could not extract GUID in text file at line" error without file name when importing prefab
1. Open new project
2. In Project window, import attached file "GUID.prefab"
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: All GUID errors are "Could not extract GUID in text file Assets/Scenes/GUID.prefab at line <...>"
Actual result: Some GUID errors are "Could not extract GUID in text file at line <...>"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)