Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame() finishes too soon when the framerate is capped using Application.targetFrameRate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "timeRepro"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and Enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 10 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Actual result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 5 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a1
Note: Starting from 2021.2.0b13 and up, the message is logged after 1 second
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true