Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame() finishes too soon when the framerate is capped using Application.targetFrameRate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "timeRepro"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and Enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 10 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Actual result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 5 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a1
Note: Starting from 2021.2.0b13 and up, the message is logged after 1 second
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a9