Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Planned for 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame() finishes too soon when the framerate is capped using Application.targetFrameRate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "timeRepro"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and Enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 10 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Actual result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 5 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a1
Note: Starting from 2021.2.0b13 and up, the message is logged after 1 second
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account