Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame() finishes too soon when the framerate is capped using Application.targetFrameRate
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "timeRepro"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and Enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. Inspect the Console window (Window > General > Console)
Expected result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 10 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Actual result: The message ">>>>> End" is logged 5 seconds after ">>>>> Start"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2022.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.26f1, 2021.2.0a1
Note: Starting from 2021.2.0b13 and up, the message is logged after 1 second
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()