Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (timelineTrackCopy.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Select the "B" timeline asset
4. Copy the Track Group in the timeline and paste it into the "A" timeline
5. Delete "B" timeline asset
6. Observe the pasted Track Group in the timeline "A"
Expected: the tracks copied from one timeline and pasted into another do not get deleted when the original timeline is deleted
Reproduced 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
Did not test for regression in earlier version, copy/paste functionality in Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position