Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (timelineTrackCopy.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Select the "B" timeline asset
4. Copy the Track Group in the timeline and paste it into the "A" timeline
5. Delete "B" timeline asset
6. Observe the pasted Track Group in the timeline "A"
Expected: the tracks copied from one timeline and pasted into another do not get deleted when the original timeline is deleted
Reproduced 2017.1.0b10, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b5
Did not test for regression in earlier version, copy/paste functionality in Timeline was introduced in 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly