Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Copying Directional Light DepthMap in RawDepth mode crashes Unity Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (RTGetDepthCrash.zip)
2. Open scene "1.unity"
3. Create 3D cube
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode