Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Copying Directional Light DepthMap in RawDepth mode crashes Unity Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open tester-submitted project (RTGetDepthCrash.zip)
2. Open scene "1.unity"
3. Create 3D cube
Expected result: Unity doesn't crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website