Search Issue Tracker
Pasted GameObjects have a Scale equal to Canvas Scale when Canvas Render Mode is set to 'Screen Space - Camera'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (UIScaleBug.zip)
2. Open the Scene 'SampleScene'
3. Make sure that the Canvas Render Mode is set to 'Screen Space - Camera'
4. In the Hierarchy window under Panel2 select the Button GameObject and copy it (CTRL + C)
5. Paste the GameObject as a child of Panel1
Expected result: a 'Button' GameObject is pasted with identical Scale values as the original Button (1, 1, 1)
Actual result: a 'Button' is pasted with Scale values equal to the Canvas Scale (0.0127, 0.0127, 0.0127)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.11f1
The issue only occurs when pasting GameObjects to a different Parent GameObject
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open