Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine loses "Any State" and "Exit" transitions
1. Open attached project "Animator.zip".
2. Open "Anim1" Animator Controller in Animator window.
3. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
4. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: Transitions from "Any State" and transitions to "Exit" are not copied.
Expected result: Everything was copied.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake