Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine loses "Any State" and "Exit" transitions
1. Open attached project "Animator.zip".
2. Open "Anim1" Animator Controller in Animator window.
3. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
4. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: Transitions from "Any State" and transitions to "Exit" are not copied.
Expected result: Everything was copied.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Jul 20, 2019 06:45
Animator state machine share all these lose that also have a report making some copy paste format about machine. If you have to make some of them you can visit https://www.britishessayhq.com/4-1-10-essaypro-com-review/ they have the all details on it that was good to read among all parts that was useful to make them all.
May 29, 2019 06:12
Still not fixed....
Sep 29, 2018 21:38
uhm... not fixed.... 2018.1.7
Mar 12, 2018 22:32