Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine loses "Any State" and "Exit" transitions
1. Open attached project "Animator.zip".
2. Open "Anim1" Animator Controller in Animator window.
3. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
4. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: Transitions from "Any State" and transitions to "Exit" are not copied.
Expected result: Everything was copied.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets