Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine loses "Any State" and "Exit" transitions
1. Open attached project "Animator.zip".
2. Open "Anim1" Animator Controller in Animator window.
3. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
4. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: Transitions from "Any State" and transitions to "Exit" are not copied.
Expected result: Everything was copied.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly