Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine loses "Any State" and "Exit" transitions
1. Open attached project "Animator.zip".
2. Open "Anim1" Animator Controller in Animator window.
3. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
4. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: Transitions from "Any State" and transitions to "Exit" are not copied.
Expected result: Everything was copied.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets