Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Copy and pasting Animator State Machine loses "Any State" and "Exit" transitions
1. Open attached project "Animator.zip".
2. Open "Anim1" Animator Controller in Animator window.
3. Select all states and transitions and copy them.
4. Create new Animator Controller, open it in Animator window and paste what's copied.
Actual result: Transitions from "Any State" and transitions to "Exit" are not copied.
Expected result: Everything was copied.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b2, 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0
Not reproducible: 5.3.8f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate