Search Issue Tracker
Copied library folder inside of assets folder, tried opening that project, unity crashed on Object::GetInstanceID
1. Create new project.
2. Copy its library to assets folder
3. Open that project.
crash on Object::GetInstanceID
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0