Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.3.X
Fixed in 2023.2.0b10
[Contextual Menus] Save Layout popup isn't displayed for the user after the contextual menus update
Steps to reproduce:
# Create/open any project
# Go to the "Select editor layout" section which by default should present the "Default" option
# Expand the dropdown and find "Save Layout"
# Select it and observe the behavior
Expected Result: "Save Layout" popup should be displayed and the user should be able to enter the title and save it
Actual Result: "Save Layout" isn't displayed or is displayed and closed immediately because strange flashing is visible. Added video in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a15, 2023.2.0a17
Not Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a14, 2023.1.0b18, 2022.2.21f1, 2021.3.26f1
Confirmed OS: MacOS Monterey, Version 12.6.5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()