Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b17, 2023.3.0a12
[Contextual Menus] Contextual submenus do not appear if you hover over a menu without submenus
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 2D/3D URP project (or an empty project and import URP into it);
# Go to the "Project" window
# Right mouse click -> Create
# Find "Rendering" (or any other menu, which has submenus) and hover the mouse on it
# Verify that sub-menu items become visible
# Hover the mouse on the "Material" menu item, which is below
# And again move the mouse on "Rendering"
Expected Result: Contextual sub-menus should be displayed.
Actual Result: Nothing happens. Added video in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a15, 2023.2.0a17
Not Reproducible with: 2023.2.0a14, 2023.1.0b18, 2022.2.21f1, 2021.3.26f1
Confirmed OS: MacOS Monterey, Version 12.6.5; Ubuntu 22.04; Windows 10
Note: this seems to occur with menus that have been added after loading the Editor, e.g. additional Package menus. This behavior is observable with both Cinemachine and Rendering menus as these are added by packages.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project