Search Issue Tracker
"ContextMenuItem" does not work in Derived Classes
1. Open "ContextMenuTest.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "First" GO
4. Right click on "Context Menu Test" -> "My Name" and "My Fred Name"
5. Notice "Import Name" and "Import Fred" Context Menu Options
6. Select "First Child" GO
7. Right click on "Context Menu Test Child" -> "My Name" and "My Fred Name"
8. Notice no "Import Name" and "Import Fred" Context Menu Options
Expected Result: "ContextMenuItem" works in Derived Classes
Actual Result: "ContextMenuItem" does not work in Derived Classes
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1,
We really appreciate your contribution to the Unity product. Thank you for reporting this issue. We take every case submitted to us seriously by investigating the impact on you, our customer, as well as the impact it may have on the engineering and experience of our product. This particular case has been investigated thoroughly and we have decided, in the interests of protecting the stability and features of Unity for users that rely upon the affected versions, to not address this issue, as changing this can result in regressions since others can expect this behavior.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made