Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Content of scrollview not bouncing back when reaching the top/bottom
1. Open the project the user sent ("NoBounce.zip")
2. Play the only scene
3. Try scrolling the scrollview
Notice that, if only horizontal or only vertical scrolling is enabled, the scrollview doesn't bounce back when scrolling out of range, but if both are enabled, it does.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's