Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Content of scrollview not bouncing back when reaching the top/bottom
1. Open the project the user sent ("NoBounce.zip")
2. Play the only scene
3. Try scrolling the scrollview
Notice that, if only horizontal or only vertical scrolling is enabled, the scrollview doesn't bounce back when scrolling out of range, but if both are enabled, it does.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated