Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Content of scrollview not bouncing back when reaching the top/bottom
1. Open the project the user sent ("NoBounce.zip")
2. Play the only scene
3. Try scrolling the scrollview
Notice that, if only horizontal or only vertical scrolling is enabled, the scrollview doesn't bounce back when scrolling out of range, but if both are enabled, it does.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable