Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Content of scrollview not bouncing back when reaching the top/bottom
1. Open the project the user sent ("NoBounce.zip")
2. Play the only scene
3. Try scrolling the scrollview
Notice that, if only horizontal or only vertical scrolling is enabled, the scrollview doesn't bounce back when scrolling out of range, but if both are enabled, it does.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode