Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Content of scrollview not bouncing back when reaching the top/bottom
1. Open the project the user sent ("NoBounce.zip")
2. Play the only scene
3. Try scrolling the scrollview
Notice that, if only horizontal or only vertical scrolling is enabled, the scrollview doesn't bounce back when scrolling out of range, but if both are enabled, it does.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2, 5.5.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped