Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Content of nested Canvas is rendered at wrong position after pressing play
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "WrongPositionBug" project
2. Open the "test" scene and press play
3. Go to the scene view, notice that the Content of the nested Canvases (except the child Canvas of the main one) is rendered in wrong positions
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0b3
Reproducible: 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Not Reproducible: 5.5.0b2
Note: Content is positioned in Canvas again if you disable/enable Canvas GameObject
Note2: Content is positioned outside of Canvas in build of the project as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit