Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Constructor IPEndpoint(IPAdress, int) throws an exception when using IPV6 TCP Streams in IL2CPP builds
1. Open Project from "FTP Test Project.zip"
2. Build and Run the Project using IL2CPP and Development Build enabled
Expected result: Built Project does not throw an exception on start
Actual result: Built Project throws an exception on start
Reproduces on: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Does not reproduce on: 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.11f, 2019.2.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"