Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 0.3.X
Found in [Package]
Constraining a Prefab instance transform under the Rig Builder prevents the root from moving
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "My project.zip"
2. See that the "CARRYABLE" GameObject is assigned to Constrained Object in "PlayerArmature" > "Rig-REPRO" > "AttachCarryable"
3. Enter Play mode and move the character using WASD or arrow keys
Expected results: The character is able to move
Actual result: The character is unable to move
Reproducible with: 0.3.2-preview, 1.0.2, 1.2.0 (2020.3.35f1), 1.2.0 (2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 0.2.7-preview (2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.35f1)
Reproducible on: macOS (Intel) Monterey 12.3.1
- In 0.2.7-preview character is able to move but the constrained GameObject is not attached to the root's upper body
- Upgrading the package version from 0.2.7-preview yields the above-mentioned results
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected