Search Issue Tracker
Console windows shows up for a second at the end of installing
1. Download unity installer.
2. Install Unity.
Expected result: Unity will install smoothly.
Actual result: A bunch of console windows appear at the end of the install.
Reproduced on: 2017.2, 2017.3.0a1
Works fine with: 2017.1.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.
Reproduced with Windows 10 (other platforms are untested).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window