Search Issue Tracker
Console windows shows up for a second at the end of installing
1. Download unity installer.
2. Install Unity.
Expected result: Unity will install smoothly.
Actual result: A bunch of console windows appear at the end of the install.
Reproduced on: 2017.2, 2017.3.0a1
Works fine with: 2017.1.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.
Reproduced with Windows 10 (other platforms are untested).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated