Search Issue Tracker
Console windows shows up for a second at the end of installing
1. Download unity installer.
2. Install Unity.
Expected result: Unity will install smoothly.
Actual result: A bunch of console windows appear at the end of the install.
Reproduced on: 2017.2, 2017.3.0a1
Works fine with: 2017.1.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.
Reproduced with Windows 10 (other platforms are untested).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes