Search Issue Tracker
Console windows shows up for a second at the end of installing
1. Download unity installer.
2. Install Unity.
Expected result: Unity will install smoothly.
Actual result: A bunch of console windows appear at the end of the install.
Reproduced on: 2017.2, 2017.3.0a1
Works fine with: 2017.1.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.
Reproduced with Windows 10 (other platforms are untested).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used