Search Issue Tracker
Console windows shows up for a second at the end of installing
1. Download unity installer.
2. Install Unity.
Expected result: Unity will install smoothly.
Actual result: A bunch of console windows appear at the end of the install.
Reproduced on: 2017.2, 2017.3.0a1
Works fine with: 2017.1.
Regression introduced in 2017.2.
Reproduced with Windows 10 (other platforms are untested).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler