Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Console Warnings For Duplicate GUIDs For Plugins Shipped In Packages
End users and Unity employees have reported the presence of console messages that warn of duplicate GUIDs. This is caused by the way that packages are duplicated in the cache.
GUID [dbca4b5d18c5b4a59ad11c981347242d] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.xr.arkit/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' conflicts with:
'/Users/matt/Library/Unityemail@example.com/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' (current owner)
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted