Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Console Warnings For Duplicate GUIDs For Plugins Shipped In Packages
End users and Unity employees have reported the presence of console messages that warn of duplicate GUIDs. This is caused by the way that packages are duplicated in the cache.
GUID [dbca4b5d18c5b4a59ad11c981347242d] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.xr.arkit/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' conflicts with:
'/Users/matt/Library/Unityfirstname.lastname@example.org/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' (current owner)
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0