Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Console Warnings For Duplicate GUIDs For Plugins Shipped In Packages
End users and Unity employees have reported the presence of console messages that warn of duplicate GUIDs. This is caused by the way that packages are duplicated in the cache.
GUID [dbca4b5d18c5b4a59ad11c981347242d] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.xr.arkit/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' conflicts with:
'/Users/matt/Library/Unityfirstname.lastname@example.org/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' (current owner)
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open