Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Console Warnings For Duplicate GUIDs For Plugins Shipped In Packages
End users and Unity employees have reported the presence of console messages that warn of duplicate GUIDs. This is caused by the way that packages are duplicated in the cache.
GUID [dbca4b5d18c5b4a59ad11c981347242d] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.xr.arkit/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' conflicts with:
'/Users/matt/Library/Unityemail@example.com/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' (current owner)
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework