Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Console Warnings For Duplicate GUIDs For Plugins Shipped In Packages
End users and Unity employees have reported the presence of console messages that warn of duplicate GUIDs. This is caused by the way that packages are duplicated in the cache.
GUID [dbca4b5d18c5b4a59ad11c981347242d] for asset 'Packages/com.unity.xr.arkit/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' conflicts with:
'/Users/matt/Library/Unityemail@example.com/Runtime/iOS/UnityARKit.a' (current owner)
We can't assign a new GUID because the asset is in an immutable folder. The asset will be ignored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'