Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
Console warning is being spammed when having LWRP enabled and shader with GPU instancing present in the scene
Mandatory packages: LWRP (5.3.1 or earlier) and Vector Graphics (1.0.0 or earlier)
Console warning: Instancing: Use SpriteColor or SpriteFlip for renderers that are not sprite renderers. Values are undefined
1. Open user's attached project "Test.zip"
2. In Hierarchy window, select the pentagon sprite (drag it around for 100% reproduction)
3. Observe console warnings
Expected: console is not flooded with warnings
Actual: console is throwing warnings infinitely
Reproduced in: 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
Note1: if selecting does not reproduce the issue, try dragging the sprite around the scene
Note2: reproduces on Vector and VectorWeightMap shaders
Note3: cannot be reproduced on LTS as there's no Package Manager
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags