Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Console Spamming Message: "InputEventData event is too big! (increase kMaxInputEventSizeInBytes
The console spams the following error: InputEventData event is too big! (increase kMaxInputEventSizeInBytes)
I can only reproduce this on one machine - the Macbook Pro 15 inch (2017).
To reproduce, create a new project and move the mouse using the trackpad on the Macbook Pro model above. You will see loads of console errors reading "InputEventData event is too big! (increase kMaxInputEventSizeInBytes)".
Could not reproduce in 2018.1, so it has regressed it one of the 2018.2 alphas.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform