Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Console Log is selected but no info is shown when selecting a log, entering and exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "2020.3 LTS.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Click Play
4. Select the Last Console log
5. Exit Play Mode
6. Click Play
7. Exit Play Mode
Expected result: The Console log is not selected or it is selected and info is shown
Actual result: The Console log is selected but no info is shown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1
1. The behaviour in 2018.4 and 2019.4 is that the Console log is deselected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker