Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Console error warns of possible crash issue when importing the IAP package from the Services Window
When a user wants to import the IAP utilities from the Services Window, this error appears in the console:
Reload Assembly called from managed code directly. This will cause a crash. You should never refresh assets in synchronous mode or enter playmode synchronously from script code.
This doesn't lead to a crash immediately, though it prevents the Import Package window to appear. The user can trigger the Import window to appear afterwards, though, by pressing the Reimport button from the Services Window.
1. Start a new Project
2. Enable IAP Services
3. Click the Import button
4. notice the error
Reproduced with UnityEditor 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a1 and 2019.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with UnityEditor 2019.1.1f1 and 2019.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler