Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Console error warns of possible crash issue when importing the IAP package from the Services Window
When a user wants to import the IAP utilities from the Services Window, this error appears in the console:
Reload Assembly called from managed code directly. This will cause a crash. You should never refresh assets in synchronous mode or enter playmode synchronously from script code.
This doesn't lead to a crash immediately, though it prevents the Import Package window to appear. The user can trigger the Import window to appear afterwards, though, by pressing the Reimport button from the Services Window.
1. Start a new Project
2. Enable IAP Services
3. Click the Import button
4. notice the error
Reproduced with UnityEditor 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a1 and 2019.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce with UnityEditor 2019.1.1f1 and 2019.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport