Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Confirmation window does not appear when pressing on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Press on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
3. Observe the Editor
Expected result: a confirmation window appears asking "Do you really want to reset packages?"
Actual result: a confirmation window does not appear and packages are reset
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform