Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Confirmation window does not appear when pressing on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Press on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
3. Observe the Editor
Expected result: a confirmation window appears asking "Do you really want to reset packages?"
Actual result: a confirmation window does not appear and packages are reset
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets