Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Confirmation window does not appear when pressing on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Press on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
3. Observe the Editor
Expected result: a confirmation window appears asking "Do you really want to reset packages?"
Actual result: a confirmation window does not appear and packages are reset
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites