Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Confirmation window does not appear when pressing on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Press on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
3. Observe the Editor
Expected result: a confirmation window appears asking "Do you really want to reset packages?"
Actual result: a confirmation window does not appear and packages are reset
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name