Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Confirmation window does not appear when pressing on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Press on "Help" -> "Reset Packages to defaults"
3. Observe the Editor
Expected result: a confirmation window appears asking "Do you really want to reset packages?"
Actual result: a confirmation window does not appear and packages are reset
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default