Search Issue Tracker
[compute] HLSLcc times out compiling complex shaders (exponential complexity)
How to reproduce:
1. Import the attached shaders (Compute.zip) into a project
2. Give them time to compile
- Note that it takes a really long time (10+ minutes) and the shaders don't even finish compiling properly, throwing errors about being unable to communicate with the internal compiler process.
- Reproduced in Version 5.3.0f1 (b948b362cb65), Version 5.2.2f1 (69bd29e9fca9)
- Not reproducible in Version 5.0.3f1 (b597153251dd) (the shaders compile and in reasonable time too)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D