Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Compute shader errors not being passed to inspector/console on Metal
Compute shader errors are not passed to inspector/console if all kernels fail on DX compiler errors on Mac (Metal).
Steps to repro:
- On Mac editor with Metal selected as the graphics API, create a new compute shader
- Make a syntax error in the shader
- See no errors coming in the inspector or console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted