Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Compute shader errors not being passed to inspector/console on Metal
Compute shader errors are not passed to inspector/console if all kernels fail on DX compiler errors on Mac (Metal).
Steps to repro:
- On Mac editor with Metal selected as the graphics API, create a new compute shader
- Make a syntax error in the shader
- See no errors coming in the inspector or console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets