Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Compute shader errors not being passed to inspector/console on Metal
Compute shader errors are not passed to inspector/console if all kernels fail on DX compiler errors on Mac (Metal).
Steps to repro:
- On Mac editor with Metal selected as the graphics API, create a new compute shader
- Make a syntax error in the shader
- See no errors coming in the inspector or console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible