Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] RWStructuredBuffer Count Limit is not properly detected, causes editor to crash
Editor crashes when dispatching a compute shader with too many RWStructuredBuffers (e.g. 8 of them makes it crash; while 7 works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes