Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] RWStructuredBuffer Count Limit is not properly detected, causes editor to crash
Editor crashes when dispatching a compute shader with too many RWStructuredBuffers (e.g. 8 of them makes it crash; while 7 works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete