Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] RWStructuredBuffer Count Limit is not properly detected, causes editor to crash
Editor crashes when dispatching a compute shader with too many RWStructuredBuffers (e.g. 8 of them makes it crash; while 7 works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected