Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] RWStructuredBuffer Count Limit is not properly detected, causes editor to crash
Editor crashes when dispatching a compute shader with too many RWStructuredBuffers (e.g. 8 of them makes it crash; while 7 works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode