Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] RWStructuredBuffer Count Limit is not properly detected, causes editor to crash
Editor crashes when dispatching a compute shader with too many RWStructuredBuffers (e.g. 8 of them makes it crash; while 7 works).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)