Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Composite Collider 2D inconsistent Offset results when Duplicated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'case_1328999-2020.3'
2. Open the Scene 'SampleScene'
3. Select the GameObject 'Composite Collider'
4. Observe Offset distance
4. Right-Click and Duplicate GameObject
5. Compare the different Offset results between both Composite Colliders
Expected result: The distance between Game Object Colliders shouldn't change
Actual result: The distance between Game Object Colliders changes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f, 2021.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Doesn't show Composite Collider)
• Video attached of how to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform