Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Composite Collider 2D inconsistent Offset results when Duplicated
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project 'case_1328999-2020.3'
2. Open the Scene 'SampleScene'
3. Select the GameObject 'Composite Collider'
4. Observe Offset distance
4. Right-Click and Duplicate GameObject
5. Compare the different Offset results between both Composite Colliders
Expected result: The distance between Game Object Colliders shouldn't change
Actual result: The distance between Game Object Colliders changes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f, 2021.2.0a12
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 (Doesn't show Composite Collider)
• Video attached of how to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"