Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Component] Dragging a VFX asset to the hierarchy or scene no longer assigns it.
1. Open a VFX-enabled project
2. Create a VFX asset in the Project folder
3. Drag the VFX asset to the scene or hierachy
4. Select the newly created VFX game object and observe that the VFX asset is not assigned in the Asset Template field.
The VFX asset to be assigned to the template field
- Works in 2020.2.0a5
- Issue happens in 2020.2.0a7
- Repros with 7.x and 8.x VFX; probably C++ issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project