Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Component] Dragging a VFX asset to the hierarchy or scene no longer assigns it.
1. Open a VFX-enabled project
2. Create a VFX asset in the Project folder
3. Drag the VFX asset to the scene or hierachy
4. Select the newly created VFX game object and observe that the VFX asset is not assigned in the Asset Template field.
The VFX asset to be assigned to the template field
- Works in 2020.2.0a5
- Issue happens in 2020.2.0a7
- Repros with 7.x and 8.x VFX; probably C++ issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator