Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Component] Dragging a VFX asset to the hierarchy or scene no longer assigns it.
1. Open a VFX-enabled project
2. Create a VFX asset in the Project folder
3. Drag the VFX asset to the scene or hierachy
4. Select the newly created VFX game object and observe that the VFX asset is not assigned in the Asset Template field.
The VFX asset to be assigned to the template field
- Works in 2020.2.0a5
- Issue happens in 2020.2.0a7
- Repros with 7.x and 8.x VFX; probably C++ issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock