Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Component] Dragging a VFX asset to the hierarchy or scene no longer assigns it.
1. Open a VFX-enabled project
2. Create a VFX asset in the Project folder
3. Drag the VFX asset to the scene or hierachy
4. Select the newly created VFX game object and observe that the VFX asset is not assigned in the Asset Template field.
The VFX asset to be assigned to the template field
- Works in 2020.2.0a5
- Issue happens in 2020.2.0a7
- Repros with 7.x and 8.x VFX; probably C++ issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP