Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Compiler crashes on unreachable code
- Unzip the attached project "case_433392-CompilerCrash.zip"
- Open the project in Unity
- Notice the compiler error:
Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:Assets/ParallelMusicManager.cs(73,25): warning CS0162: Unreachable code detected
Unhandled Exception: Mono.CSharp.InternalErrorException: Assets/ParallelMusicManager.cs(123,17): <FadeClip>c__Iterator0 ---> System.ArgumentException: Label not marked
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Vector Graphics package can't be found in the Package Manager even if preview packages are enabled
- Hyphen symbol is not allowed inside the InputField if its content type is set to Name
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab