Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Compilation errors after Reimporting the project that has an Assembly Definition that references another Assembly Definitions
Compilation errors, only in the Editor log, after Reimporting the project when a prefab has a script in an Assembly Definition that has references to other Assembly Definitions
1. Open "1130125" project
2. Select GO "A"
3. Notice it has a script from an Assembly Definition that has a reference to another Assembly Definition
4. "Reimport All"
5. Select GO "A"
6. Notice that the Script doesn't compile
7. Notice that there aren't any Compilation Errors
8. Open the Editor log and notice that all the Compilation errors are only written there
Expected Result: No compilation errors
Actual Result: Compilation errors, only in the Editor log, after Reimporting the project
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a10
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5, 2018.3.7f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0b9
Did not reproduce on: 2018.1.0b6, 2018.1.0b5, 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.0a1, 2017.4.21f1, 2017.3.0a1
Only reproduces with Prefabs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked