Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Comments of "TotalBytes" and "DownloadedBytes" variables are misplaced in Addressables package's "DownloadStatus" script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the “Addressables.zip” project
2. Open the “DownloadStatus” script
3. Observe the comments on the 14th and 19th lines
Expected result: Comments should be swapped
Actual result: Comments are misplaced
Reproducible with: 1.18.19 (2020.3.39f1), 1.19.19 (2021.3.9f1), 1.20.5 (2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a9)
Reproduced on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
/// The number of bytes downloaded by the operation and all of its dependencies.
public long TotalBytes;
/// The total number of bytes needed to download by the operation and dependencies.
public long DownloadedBytes;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up