Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Commands in NetworkBehaviours cannot be used in subclasses of those NetworkBehaviours
Commands in NetworkBehaviours cannot be used in subclasses of those NetworkBehaviours. From beta forum
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails