Search Issue Tracker
CommandBuffer on AfterLighting is not executed in a player
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the play mode
3. Notice four colored point lights are rendered
4. Build and run test scene
5. Notice there are no colored lights drawn with the build
Expected result: Four colored point lights are rendered (Works in Editor).
Actual result: There are no colored lights drawn with the build.
Reproduced with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4
On step 3 you can open frame debugger and notice they are drawn in the AfterLighting phase with only one draw call.
On step 5 you can open frame debugger, connect to a build and notice there's no draw call for the four lights.
Can't test on 2017.4 because of errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes with TextMeshPro and HDRP packages on x64 and Debug configuration
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details