Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Combo box "Select Monitor" is empty on Windows build
* Launch the built project for Windows Standalone;
* Observe that the "Select Monitor" box.
Expected results: The box should display the default value.
Actual results: The box is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab