Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Combo box "Select Monitor" is empty on Windows build
* Launch the built project for Windows Standalone;
* Observe that the "Select Monitor" box.
Expected results: The box should display the default value.
Actual results: The box is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)