Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
Combo box "Select Monitor" is empty on Windows build
* Launch the built project for Windows Standalone;
* Observe that the "Select Monitor" box.
Expected results: The box should display the default value.
Actual results: The box is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch