Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Combo box "Select Monitor" is empty on Windows build
* Launch the built project for Windows Standalone;
* Observe that the "Select Monitor" box.
Expected results: The box should display the default value.
Actual results: The box is empty.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0