Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
com.unity.render-pipelines.core is missing from manifest but Unity thinks it's installed.
Sent in by a customer. It's the HDRP example scene but it will not render. If you change the scene view from shaded to albedo you can see the geometry.
It's similar to the issue logged here: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1206329/, however, the workaround found in that issue wizard does not work here.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in 2019.3.0f3
Notice issue >> Scene does not render. Game view is blank.
Note: I tried resetting the wizard, updating the texture/materials, reset the lighting but nothing seems to work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs