Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.15f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a22
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Colors in the "Material Validation" Scene view Draw Mode panels are not updated when changed in Preferences
1. Open the attached "ContributeGIColors" project
2. Make sure the Scene window Draw Mode is "Contributors / Receivers"
3. In the Preferences window change the "Contribute GI: Off / Receive GI: Light Probes" color
4. Observe the "Contribute GI: Off / Receive GI: Light Probes" color in the Scene window "GI Contributors / Receivers" panel
Expected result: The colors are the same
Actual result: The color in the panel is not updated to the color set in Preferences
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.5f1, 2022.2.0a17
Not reproduced with: 2020.3.36f1, 2021.2.0a16
Reproduced on: Windows 11, macOS 12.0.1 (Intel), macOS 12.4 (M1)
Workaround: Click on the panel’s header (newer versions) or reload the Scene window
Reproducible Preference colors ("Material Validation" Draw Modes):
- "Material Validator Pure Metal"
- "Material Validator Value Too High"
- "Material Validator Value Too Low"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element
- [Linux] Mouse escapes the application window when using CursorLockMode.Locked
- Undo shortcut doesn't work when reverting values in the Increment Snapping toolbar
- [UIToolkit] Button style of List View are displayed as mouse is hovering over them when created in Overlay