Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Color of the Toolbar changes as if it was in Play Mode when trying and failing to enter Play Mode due to script errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1130997_repro.zip"
2. Open "ScriptWithErrors" script
3. Write "asdf" at the end of the script so it has errors
4. Save the script
5. Quickly open the Editor and try to enter Play Mode
Expected result: The color of the editor does not change
Actual result: Some of the elements in the editor change their color as if it was Play Mode
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'