Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Color of the Toolbar changes as if it was in Play Mode when trying and failing to enter Play Mode due to script errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1130997_repro.zip"
2. Open "ScriptWithErrors" script
3. Write "asdf" at the end of the script so it has errors
4. Save the script
5. Quickly open the Editor and try to enter Play Mode
Expected result: The color of the editor does not change
Actual result: Some of the elements in the editor change their color as if it was Play Mode
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.0a6
Fixed in 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart