Search Issue Tracker
Color defaults in System.Serializable class objects are ignored when adding elements in the Inspector and using arrays or lists
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1319654-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select the "GameObject"
3. In Inspector, under the "Test Class Object Array", add a new element
4. Inspect the added element's color value
Expected result: Default color value is applied to the added element
Actual result: Empty/clear color value is applied to the added element
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
This is a duplicate of issue #442732