Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.X
Found in [Package]
[Color] Color fields (except gradients) in the VFX graph are in Gamma color space
1. Import the attached package, or in a new VFX graph set a color and a gradient block with the values (1, 0.23, 0).
2. Observe how the color and the gradient are visually different.
3. Comparing in Photoshop, it looks like the color block values are (1, 0.52, 0), which if converted to linear space would match (1, 0.23, 0).
4. Observe the output in the scene view is different for the color and the gradient block, even though they have the same values.
Expected outcome: all colors to be in linear color space
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs