Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
CollisionListener2D::ProcessContacts crashes when unparenting game objects and destroying their parent which has Rigidbody2D
CollisionListener2D::ProcessContacts crashes in Play mode when unparenting game objects and destroying their parent which has Rigidbody2D
1. Download attached project "901465.zip" and open in Unity
2. Press "Play" button
3. Walk on the "Boomer" game object
4. Wait few seconds until "Boomer" game object explodes
Expected result: After "Boomer" game object explodes, "Player(Clone)" game object explodes too.
Actual result: After "Boomer" game object explodes, Unity crashes
Note: If you delete Rigidbody2D from "Player(Clone)" game object, which is created when you press "Play" button and in Scene view put "Boomer" game object on "Player(Clone)" game object, then when "Boomer" game object explodes, no crash occurs (Works on Unity 5.6.0b5 or newer). If you build game on Windows, it also crashes
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0p2 and 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p1
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build