Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
CollisionListener2D::ProcessContacts crashes when unparenting game objects and destroying their parent which has Rigidbody2D
CollisionListener2D::ProcessContacts crashes in Play mode when unparenting game objects and destroying their parent which has Rigidbody2D
1. Download attached project "901465.zip" and open in Unity
2. Press "Play" button
3. Walk on the "Boomer" game object
4. Wait few seconds until "Boomer" game object explodes
Expected result: After "Boomer" game object explodes, "Player(Clone)" game object explodes too.
Actual result: After "Boomer" game object explodes, Unity crashes
Note: If you delete Rigidbody2D from "Player(Clone)" game object, which is created when you press "Play" button and in Scene view put "Boomer" game object on "Player(Clone)" game object, then when "Boomer" game object explodes, no crash occurs (Works on Unity 5.6.0b5 or newer). If you build game on Windows, it also crashes
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.0p2 and 2017.1.0b1
Not reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p1
Regression on Unity 5.6.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website